[Currentcse] Senator Elizabeth Warren

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 31 12:21:11 EDT 2018

Hi all...

In case anyone is interested, U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren is making a stop in Athens tomorrow in support of the Democratic candidates in our area and State. She will be speaking from 12 noon - 1 pm tomorrow (Thursday) in the Walter Hall Rotunda.

This is a partisan meeting and my sharing the information to you as an academic program is not an endorsement of the candidates. Given that Senator Warren has a large national profile -- and may possibly be a candidate for President in the next election -- I thought some of you might be interested in hearing her.

McCracken Hall 302U, Ohio University
Athens, OH  45701
Email: hutchint at ohio.edu

Pronouns: Preference to use name; or he, him, his