[Currentcse] IMPORTANT! Sign-up sheet - Trip to the National Underground Railroad in Cincinnati

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 29 15:18:36 EDT 2018

Hello! Here is a wonderful opportunity. We are a small sponsor of the current month celebrating Ubuntu. One of the events is an upcoming bus trip to Cincinnati to visit the National Underground Railroad museum on Friday, November 16th.

Because we are a small sponsor, we have TWO spots reserved on the bus for us. The deadline to RSVP is this Thursday, Nov. 1st.

IF YOU WANT TO GO, PLEASE EMAIL ME IMMEDIATELY. The first two folks to do so will be the names I will forward. (Please don't RSVP if you are not sure you will go.)

Read through the info below in the email as well as the attached bus sign-up letter because it has further information. Hope a couple of you can take advantage of this opportunity. Others can go as well but we can't guarantee spots on the bus so you might have to drive or carpool yourselves.

Thanks.  --Theo

McCracken Hall 302U, Ohio University
Athens, OH  45701
Email: hutchint at ohio.edu

Pronouns: Preference to use name; or he, him, his