[Currentcse] FALL RECYCLING DAY!

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 8 18:23:22 EDT 2018

Hey folks!

Here's something we all can do to help our environment...recycle! Besides regular curbside recycling, Athens hosts a couple days each year to take large amounts of recyclables and even those things you really don't know what to do with...you know, like old car tires 😉

Attached is the information on this COMING SATURDAY'S Recycle Day in Athens...October13th. Pass the word along and clean out your "stuff" and drop it off.

Every little bit helps our Earth and us and the critters...help change the culture of one that trashes stuff to one that recycles (and re-uses/re-duces)...

McCracken Hall 302U, Ohio University
Athens, OH  45701
Email: hutchint at ohio.edu

Pronouns: Preference to use name; or he, him, his