[Currentcse] Fw: Stephanie Lampkin lecture on diversity, technology, and leadership this Wednesday 10/3

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 2 15:11:00 EDT 2018

Hi folks--for those of you who don't have a class this Wednesday evening, you might consider taking in this speaker. I have heard she is very good and is talking about combatting bias and discrimination in the tech world, in particular.  (See attachment for more info.)

McCracken Hall 302U, Ohio University
Athens, OH  45701
Email: hutchint at ohio.edu

Pronouns: Preference to use name; or he, him, his