[Currentcse] TODAY's DIALOGUE!

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 28 09:47:59 EST 2018

TODAY Only!  This is the last event for the Month of Ubuntu. (Amie and K attended the trip to Cincinnati's Underground Railroad Freedom Museum a couple weekends ago.)

The dialogue today should be very interesting. If you are free today from 4:30 - 5:30, check it out.

This email is to remind you of the last activity for the Month of Ubuntu series of activities. We are going to have our conversation about the connections between African Americans and Africans. I know we began the conversation on the trip, so please join us, as we continue this conversation. It promises to be an exciting and engaging conversation. You definitely do not want to miss it.