[Currentcse] Athens Summer Social Group

William Beamish wjbeamish at gmail.com
Sat May 19 17:55:19 EDT 2018

Hello my name is Bill Beamish and I am a current Grad student done with my
classes and working on my research development in the CSE program and
flight classes at OU...I was wondering if there are any other CSE students
in the Athens area that wanted to meet so I could socialized and ask
questions about capstone and research inquires over the summer break ??..If
you have any ideas please email me back with your contact info.

My cell to text or call is 614-940-5186
or email me at wjbeamish at gmail.com

Thanks and hope to hear back from some individuals

William Beamish