[Currentcse] Congratulations Graduates!

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Fri May 4 09:45:45 EDT 2018

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to our Critical Studies in Education graduates today!

We are proud of you and the hard work you put in to complete your degree.

JULIA COLLINS

"Democratic Education in Public Schools"

GABI MAYLOCK

"Living and Learning in Freedom:

How Unschooling and Anarchist Pedagogy Align as Educational Practices"

YUTAKA MORIMOTO

"How Culture Affects Bullying: A Comparison between Japanese

and the U.S. Elementary, Junior and High School"

TESSA SMITH

"Mortality Consciousness: An Approach to Intentional Living"

JIMMY STITT

"The Significance of Human Relationships and their Role(s)

in Collegiate Recovery Communities"

NICOLE ZYCH

"The Importance of Critical Pedagogy in the Public K-12

Special Education Classroom and How it is Utilized"

Go forth, change the world, have hope, and be kind...

Thinking of you all today as you celebrate with family and friends!

McCracken Hall 302U, Ohio University
Athens, OH  45701
Email: hutchint at ohio.edu

Pronouns: Preference to use name; or he, him, his