[Currentcse] Fw: Thanksgiving Hosts and Guests

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Sun Nov 19 18:15:31 EST 2017

Hi folks! If any of you are staying in town over Thanksgiving and would like to join with others for a Thanksgiving meal on Thursday, please see the announcement below. UCM and the LGBT Center and others are sponsoring their Thursday night dinner--but this time it's Thanksgiving!

All are welcome 100% -- feel free to share with your friends as well.

Share fellowship and good food and be in community!

McCracken Hall 302X, Ohio University
Athens, OH  45701
Email: hutchint at ohio.edu

Subject: Re: Thanksgiving Hosts and Guests
Hello to all,

I wanted to share that UCM and the LGBT Center will be cosponsoring a dinner on Thursday at UCM.  All are welcome!!!   This will be the third year we collaborate with others for a meal.  We are also making sure to have different dietary delights present.  I attached a flier to share.

Please let me know if we can of other help

In solidarity
delfin
---
delfin w. bautista, msw, mdiv.
Director, LGBT Center at Ohio University
bautista at ohio.edu<mailto:bautista at ohio.edu>  / 740.593.2515
***pronouns ~ gender neutral/plural (they, them, their) or just delfin

Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Vine,and Instagram ~ OULGBTCenter

“You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” —Maya Angelou