[Currentcse] REC 6800 Philosoph(ies) of Experiential Education

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 14 16:49:55 EST 2017

Hi folks,

Please note the description of Dr. Martin's class on the Philosoph(ies) of Experiential Education offered this coming semester on Wednesday evenings from 5 - 7:50 pm.

This course utilizes a lot of Dewey as Dewey really got this going! I hear there is a lot of reading, but the conversations and teaching are really good. So if you don't just want to sit around in school desks all day...take a learn about this!

--Theo

McCracken Hall 302X, Ohio University
Athens, OH  45701
Email: hutchint at ohio.edu