[Currentcse] FALL '17: Potential Elective Courses of Interest

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 22 12:37:10 EDT 2017

Hello! Pre-registration has begun for Fall semester 2017. Attached you will find a listing of courses that might be of interest to you as you plan your schedules. This list is not comprehensive and if you have a specific area of interest and don't see it on this list, please go ahead and search the course offerings for that on your own.

We will be offering the three required core classes in the Fall, EDCS 5100 Intro to CSE, EDCS 5110 Colloquium in CSE and EDCS 6010 Education & Cultural Diversity. We will also be offering a CSE elective (which can count towards your electives) -- as EDCS 5020 Education for Transformative Social Change.

If you plan to start working on your capstone assignment, we often recommend that you register for an ELIP graduate writing class to help you make progress and provide feedback on your academic writing.

Please be sure you check in with your advisor before final planning. We are here through May so there is time for your planning. If you hear about or know of any other interesting courses that are being offered, feel free to share those ideas here.

Best,  --Theo

McCracken Hall 302X, Ohio University
Athens, OH  45701
Email: hutchint at ohio.edu