[Currentcse] Fw: Information for OHIO Graduate students: Please distribute

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 20 14:07:41 EDT 2017

For those of you continuing with us into the Fall, consider these academic support classes for writing support. Having an instructor there to provide specific academic writing guidance and having a set time to hold you accountable for making progress, is all very helpful. You could use this time to get a good start on your final capstone paper (for 2nd years). There is also a general graduate-level writing lab with walk-in hours as noted below.

McCracken Hall 302X, Ohio University
Athens, OH  45701
Email: hutchint at ohio.edu