[Currentcse] Fw: Reminder: The Violet Patton Lecture is TOMORROW!

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 20 11:42:56 EDT 2017

This lecture tomorrow looks good. I can't quite tell what the speaker is going to address, but he has a really good educational background and themes he works on. I hope to attend. If you have an opportunity, check it out--plus, you get free lunch!   --t

McCracken Hall 302X, Ohio University
Athens, OH  45701
Email: hutchint at ohio.edu