[Currentcse] Fw: OU Latinx Professors poetry event

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 16 20:12:38 EDT 2017

Hi folks,

Please share this with your students as a great event to attend. Even if one doesn't always find a specific topic "exciting" or 100% relevant to their personal interests, it is important in social justice work to support events and folks who are working hard to expand our horizons and include all voices. Sometimes attendance is just that--and that is as important as going to an event that is specific to your interests.

Thanks.  --Theo

McCracken Hall 302X, Ohio University
Athens, OH  45701
Email: hutchint at ohio.edu