[Currentcse] Check it out: Awesome stuff

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 10 13:00:22 EST 2017

hey folks...

I stumbled upon this short UTube video and found out that it is a part of small conversations in a series called "#disruptive"  -- I have only watched this one that came across FB today...and if the rest of the conversations are like this, it will be worth it to bookmark and watch.

It is comforting to know that we (here in CSE at OU) are not alone in the advocacy and ideas we study and ponder. In fact, these are some of the most important things.

Watch this and know that you can be and are the types of folks like these who are actually working their as**s off to bring equality and equity to all of America's children. They advocate.  (You, too, could make series like these!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL78f-1Ng3Q&feature=youtu.be<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL78f-1Ng3Q&feature=youtu.be>

McCracken Hall 302X, Ohio University
Athens, OH  45701
Email: hutchint at ohio.edu