[Currentcse] Highlander Ctr Internship Opportunities

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 3 12:34:02 EST 2017

Here is an announcement of the openings for interns at the Highlander Center that we've talked about. Our program is happy to provide practicum credits for this if you choose. Think about expanding your horizons and take a risk -- it will be well-worth it and you'll probably fall in love with the people and work of Highlander. Internships can be very valuable for preparing to move into a career field.

http://highlandercenter.org/openings-intern-positions-highlander-2017-deadline-mar-31/<http://highlandercenter.org/openings-intern-positions-highlander-2017-deadline-mar-31/>

Feel free to share with interested folks.

McCracken Hall 302X, Ohio University
Athens, OH  45701
Email: hutchint at ohio.edu