[Currentcse] A great and educational evening!

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 1 23:22:11 EST 2017

Thanks to all the CSE folks who attended tonight: Guillermo, Tessa, Michael, Josh, Mariah, Julia, Gabi, Katie, Jonathan and Leanne, and alumni doc students Jim, Winsome, Cat, and our Mike (Hess) and Christa herself.

Glad we got to honor ALL of you! You are doing the work! That's what counts!   --Theo

McCracken Hall 302X, Ohio University
Athens, OH  45701
Email: hutchint at ohio.edu