[Currentcse] Graduate Student Teaching Opportunity

Maylock, Gabrielle gm792616 at ohio.edu
Wed Jul 12 18:18:21 EDT 2017

Hi Theo,

I hope you're having a wonderful summer! As you may already know, I'm already teaching UC 1000 though the Allen Center with another GA. However, if you find that they are willing to allow GAs to teach on their own, I would be happy to teach a second class and earn 1 credit hour for it! Do you happen to know if this is a possibility? or are they still looking for pairs?

Take care,

Gabi

[OHIO University]

Gabi Maylock, Graduate Assistant

Allen Student Advising Center

Baker 417 • 1 Ohio University  • Athens, OH 45701

T: 740.566.8888 • F: 740.593.9544
www.ohio.edu<http://www.ohio.edu/> • <http://www.ohio.edu/compass> www.ohio.edu/uc/advising-center<http://www.ohio.edu/helpcenter>