[Currentcse] Fw: Graduate Student Teaching Opportunity

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Wed Jul 12 12:15:59 EDT 2017

Hi folks,

If any of you have an interest in teaching a section of UC 1100 next Fall (see below), please let me know right away and I will forward your name and program to the individual seeking instructors.

This is a non-paying gig...but is great experience for your own learning and your resume/CV. I would be happy to provide a 1 credit hour CSE practicum if you would like as well.

Again, if you're interested, you need to let me know so I can forward your name -- I'm sure there are others in various programs also interested so the sooner, probably the better.

Hope your summer is going well!  --Theo

McCracken Hall 302X, Ohio University
Athens, OH  45701
Email: hutchint at ohio.edu