[Currentcse] MARK THE DATE FOR CSE!

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 23 16:56:55 EDT 2017

Hi folks!

Greetings to alumni, continuing students, new students and "honorary" CSE students! I, for one, am glad our temps and humidity have dropped! yay! and that we did not burn our retinas on the solar eclipse so that we can use our good eyes for pouring over our readings this coming semester!

Please save FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 22nd for our Fall Opening CSE Social at my house (52 Woodward Avenue, Athens). I'll start opening the door around 6:30 pm! lol!

I will make a main dish entree for folks...and then we ask everyone who is able to bring something to potluck--such as side dishes, finger foods, their beverages, etc. If the weather is nice, we can spread into my backyard and have a little fire in the chimney!

We are a small program and it is needed more now than ever before to keep our connections going among ourselves...so even if you've graduated, or haven't been to a social in a couple of years, please consider coming out to bolster our shared learning community and lend solidarity to the work we care about. We certainly need it these days, and need to support one another in the "good fight".

Looking forward to seeing everyone informally...we'll provide more information about the social as we draw near, but please do reserve and mark this on your calendar so we can all get together!

See many of you next week!    --Theo

McCracken Hall 302X, Ohio University
Athens, OH  45701
Email: hutchint at ohio.edu