[Currentcse] Fw: Looking for grad students interested in unionizing

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 16 17:28:39 EDT 2017

Hi CSE folks!

I wanted to pass along this information from a doctoral student on campus. They are following up with work that was started the last year or two to improve the conditions for working graduate students, specifically those who are GAs/TAs, etc...but not exclusively.

If you care about any of the issues listed below, consider contacting Elliot and/or attending the information meeting on September 6th. You can take a leadership role, or you can be a supporter and/or participant, or neither. This definitely connects with many of the things we study.

Feel free to pass along to other graduate students and/or their listservs cyou think might have an interest.

Best,  --Theo