[Currentcse] free books available

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 28 11:25:36 EST 2016

Hi folks,

This is the last week for us to get our offices packed up. I am going to give a couple of times when my office will be available for you to stop by and see if there are any books you would like to have.

If you can't make these times, please let me know ASAP and we'll arrange some other time when you can come in this week. Here are the times I will be available for book giveaways this week only starting tomorrow:

Tuesday:  3 pm - 5:30 pm

Wednesday: 1 - 5 pm

Thursday:  1 - 5 pm

Friday:  1 - 4 pm

It would REALLY help if you could let me know individually if you plan to stop by and a good guess on the day/time range. If no one wants to come by, then I would not make myself or my GA Katie, be in the office.

Thanks.  --Theo

Email: hutchint at ohio.edu