[Currentcse] Standing Rock Donation Collection

Dawes, Kaytlin kd353210 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 22 16:35:19 EST 2016

Hello!
I'm sure many of you have been following the news surrounding Standing Rock and the Dakota Access Pipeline. My partner and I are celebrating Thanksgiving by mailing supplies to the camp medics, who have been struggling to keep materials stocked given the number of brutal attacks protesters and water protectors have faced in these last few months. We are gathering supplies and mailing them out next Wednesday (11/30). If you want to contribute to the care package, please see the list of items the medics have requested below and get your donations to me by Tuesday night - see my contact information below. If you are unable to donate now, I have also included an address to send your own donations and a link to give financially. (There's also a card in my office if anyone wants to stop by and sign it!) Thanks!
Katie

Requested Supply List from the Standing Rock Medic & Healer Council:

Unflavored Milk of Magnesia
Wool blankets
Emergency blankets
Wool socks
Wool thermal underwear - NO COTTON
Hand warmers
Safety Goggles

Requested Supply List from Standing Rock Camp:

BANNERS, SHEETS (WE LOVE IT WHEN YOU MAKE BANNERS AND SEND THEM TO US!)
BATTERY PACKS FOR CHARGING PHONES
CANVAS - HEAVY DUTY ONLY PLEASE
GAS CARDS
GIFT CARDS (AMAZON, VERIZON)
LIGHTERS
PAINT
ROPE AND TIE DOWNS
(Please note, I only included what we could fit in a box. More requested items can be found here: http://sacredstonecamp.org/supply-list/_)

Katie Dawes
740-877-1131 or 614-999-2151
79 N. Shafer St, Athens OH 45701
kd353210 at ohio.edu

Office: Lindley N278

Address for Standing Rock: Sacred Stone Camp P.O. Box 1011, Fort Yates, ND 58538
Monetary Donation Link: http://sacredstonecamp.org/donate/
[http://static1.squarespace.com/static/5759a98f2eeb81dcc230607b/t/575ad03437013b1640f24210/1479758660024/?format=1000w]<http://sacredstonecamp.org/donate/>

Donate<http://sacredstonecamp.org/donate/>
sacredstonecamp.org