[Currentcse] Capstone Paper Guidelines & MORE!

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 21 16:18:49 EST 2016

Hi folks!

First, given some of you are now moving into work on your final capstone papers, I have attached a copy of our most recent capstone paper guidelines. These are meant to be guidelines only because you and your advisor are the ones to make the final determination of how your capstone paper should be developed, organized, etc. (This also does not fully address doing a capstone project, so if you desire to do so you should talk with your advisor.)

Second, as you know, we are getting ready to move back into the new McCracken build and remodel, so I am packing up my office. I have decided to "purge" books again [☹]  giving away some of my intellectual "children" or perhaps better said, "parents who taught me".

I would like you all to have first chance to come and peruse and see if there is anything from our field you might like. I will let you know what times you can come by next week after the holiday break and you are free to take anything you would like for your own use (not to resell on eBay!)

I still have a few more shelves to go through so they are not all out yet.

Finally, we're sending you best wishes for a lovely holiday Thanksgiving break. Enjoy time with family and friends, or trees and creatures, or both!  Breathe deeply and often. If you are in town, UCM (United Campus Ministries) cooks and serves a free Thanksgiving meal on Thursday. They are at 8 No. College Street and the meal is served in the downstairs kitchen and seating area. They are more than welcoming to all and many community members, students, international students attend this.

Travel safely wherever you may be going and we'll see you when you get back!

--Theo

Email: hutchint at ohio.edu