[Currentcse] Fw: Athena Cinema November 11th

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 11 13:12:12 EST 2016

Hi all...

I can't help but forward this to you. I'm a big movie buff, especially independent films...so for those of you who like film stories, check out the Athena Cinema's upcoming films. Many of them have themes related to our work.

Also take a look at their full schedule because the Athena often schedules free one-night film  showings sponsored by various organizations on campus. The Athena is a sweet little treasure nestled on Court Street. We are lucky to have it.

Email: hutchint at ohio.edu