[Currentcse] Fw: Graduate Assistant Position for 2016-17

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Tue May 17 09:41:01 EDT 2016

Hi folks,

I know most of you have funding for next year who are in need of it. Just in case you are still looking for a full Graduate Assistantship, please read the attached description for a GA serving with Ms. Ramona Mott in the Graduate Records office for the Patton College of Education.

If you have any interest at all, please immediately contact Ramona and turn in your application as the attachment describes.

Thank you.  --Theo

Email: hutchint at ohio.edu