[Currentcse] Community Fundraiser-Orlando

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Tue Jun 28 15:20:56 EDT 2016

Hello CSE'rs!

I know that some of you were not able to make it to the vigil held on College Green to remember the lives that were taken, injured, and/or grieved in the Orlando shooting, and have inquired whether there will be anything else where you can join in community for support for folks here, as well as in this case, a fund-raising opportunity for Orlando's support.

Athens Uncorked, the wine bar, will be holding a gathering this Friday evening from 6 pm - midnight, with speakers and music starting around 7 pm. (This part will only go for an hour or less.) 20% of sales will go to a fund for Orlando victims and families.

Here is the link for the event if you are interested, and feel free to pass on to others who might be interested. I will be there so I may get to see some of your sweet faces!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1037144939673534/<https://www.facebook.com/events/1037144939673534/>

Email: hutchint at ohio.edu