[Currentcse] Fall Semester 2016 Graduate Courses

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Mon Jun 20 13:08:34 EDT 2016

Hello all!

Welcome to the first day of summer! I have attached a flyer with a brief description of our four graduate class offerings for this Fall semester 2016. Most of the continuing students have taken these classes and new students will be registering for some of them. Please note that EDCS 5020 is an elective course that is taught every other year. It can be applied to your required electives as well.

What I'd like to ask you to do is to share this with other students and colleagues you might know so that those with an interest in the types of explorations we do in our classes have the opportunity to perhaps join us as we study.

Hope your summer is going well and I look forward to studying with you all again in the Fall--but not too soon!

Best,  --Theo

Email: hutchint at ohio.edu