[Currentcse] N'ville Music Fest TODAY

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Fri Jun 3 11:39:23 EDT 2016

Hi folks,

On the slim chance that someone would like to purchase a ticket at a discount price for admission to today's (FRIDAY ONLY) Nelsonville Music Festival, I have one available. I am unable to use it.

I paid $75 for it and it would be cool if I could get $50, or if not that at least $25 or 30. It shouldn't go to waste.

I don't think there is a problem with transferability, i.e., because my name is on the ticket receipt--I think if you have the ticket you can use it and don't have to provide evidence that you match the name on the ticket.

If you are interested, either email back immediately or you can text me directly at 740-818-2987. I would leave it in an envelope on my front porch stoop for you to pick up. (I live right in town.)

First interested, gets the ticket.   --Theo

(FYI:  I just found out that the main stage headliner has canceled and that is actually who I really wanted to see -- Gary Carter Jr.)

Email: hutchint at ohio.edu