[Currentcse] Clothing Drive for Navajo Nation

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Fri Jul 22 18:12:02 EDT 2016

Hi all... I have attached a flyer about the Tuba City, Arizona, Navajo Nation school clothing drive for more information. If you choose to mail your own box, please put a note on top that says something along the lines: "Hi Melissa! Prof. Theo Hutchinson told us about the clothing drive and we're happy to help."

And maybe some of you will choose to go on the Winter Break Navajo Nation trip this year and get to meet Melissa and some of the young people there.

Thanks all.  --Theo

Email: hutchint at ohio.edu