[Currentcse] CSE Advisor Assignments

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Sun Jul 3 16:25:41 EDT 2016

Hi folks,

Attached you'll find a list of our updated advisor assignments. Of course, this includes our new incoming CSE students, and we have also re-assigned advisees who were with Dr. Sprecher who has since left OU. There are a few minor adjustments in other advisor assignments, so if you have not graduated yet, you should be on the list and you might have a new advisor. Please check.

Later this week I will be sending out another email with additional information on classes, etc. (Earlier I sent an email to the new students regarding the core courses for which to register.)

You should be sure that if you have not contacted your assigned advisor for Fall advising, that you do so. Both Dr. Hess's and my schedules are limited during the summer and/or we may not be in town, but we can respond via email and/or set up appointments based on whether we are available at the time.

Have a good holiday and let us know if you have further questions.

Best,  --Prof. Hutchinson

Email: hutchint at ohio.edu