[Currentcse] Graduating Spring or Summer? Just in case you missed it...

Sprecher, Katharine sprecher at ohio.edu
Sat Feb 20 12:14:12 EST 2016

From: OHIO Registrar [mailto:graduation at ohio.edu]
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2016 9:10 AM
To: Benton, Debra <bentond at ohio.edu<mailto:bentond at ohio.edu>>
Subject: ACTION REQUESTED: Planning to graduate spring or summer semester?

Dear Student,

We have extended the deadline to apply for spring semester graduation. The application for graduation will be available until Monday, February 22 at 8:00 AM.

  *   If you are planning to graduate spring semester, please apply for graduation online by logging into My OHIO Student Center ( https://sis.ohio.edu/student<https://sis.ohio.edu/student> ) (click on "other academic..." and choose "Apply for Graduation OHIO." Respond to all of the questions and click "Complete Application." A confirmation number will be provided to indicate we have received a completed graduation application.
  *   If you are planning to graduate summer semester AND you want to participate in the spring commencement ceremony, please apply for graduation for spring semester online by logging into My OHIO Student Center (https://sis.ohio.edu/student) (click on "other academic..." and choose "Apply for Graduation OHIO."  Respond to all of the questions and click "Complete Application." A confirmation number will be provided to indicate we have a completed graduation application.
     *   In addition to completing your spring graduation application, please reply to this email  to let us know you do not want your record to be reviewed for graduation until the end of the summer semester. If you do not notify us, then your record will be reviewed at the end of the spring semester, and if all degree requirements are met, your degree will be conferred for spring.

The application for graduation will be open until Monday, February 22 at 8:00 AM.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at graduation at ohio.edu<mailto:graduation at ohio.edu> or 740.593.4196.

For information regarding commencement, please go to https://www.ohio.edu/commencement/.

Congratulations!

Debra M. Benton
University Registrar
Ohio University

Katharine M. Sprecher, PhD
Lecturer, Critical Studies in Educational Foundations
Department of Educational Studies, Ohio University
N-278 Lindley Hall, Athens, OH 45701
sprecher at ohio.edu, 740-597-3373