[Currentcse] Hooray! a Birth Day!

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 19 19:45:33 EST 2016

Congratulations to our wonderful CSE master's student, Elife Ceviker and her husband, Mesut. They welcomed their new little son into the world on February 3rd, 2016 after a long challenging labor and delivery.

Welcome to the world, little Alp Ceviker, our newest addition to the CSE program!

Check out his photo and his full head of hair! No bald babies here!

Congrats Elife and Mesut!  Good work and blessings to all!

Email: hutchint at ohio.edu