[Currentcse] IMPORTANT: NEED RESPONSE re: MAY GRADUATION

Sprecher, Katharine sprecher at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 15 12:30:16 EST 2016

Dear CSE students,

If you plan to graduate this May 2016, please email me at sprecher at ohio.edu to let me know:

1. if you applied for graduation (deadline was today)

2. if you applied for graduation as: Cultural Studies ME2662 OR Critical Studies in Education ME 6227

3. whether the degree title and code you applied for matches your DARS degree title and code.

This will determine whether we need to fill out some extra paperwork, which we should do as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Katharine

Katharine M. Sprecher, PhD
Lecturer, Critical Studies in Educational Foundations
Department of Educational Studies, Ohio University
N-278 Lindley Hall, Athens, OH 45701
sprecher at ohio.edu, 740-597-3373