[Currentcse] Fw: Queer Studies Conference CFP

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 8 19:55:15 EST 2016

Hi folks,

take a look at this proposal call for an Ohio University based conference. I know some of you have some good things to say and share about Queer Studies and lives and this is a great place to do that. You can use a traditional approach or an out-of-the-box or an arts-based approach. I know Katie Dawes has presented before and can give you feedback too.

The deadline for proposals is towards the end of this month, but they are not too detailed. Think about it and even if you aren't presenting it would be great to attend.

Email: hutchint at ohio.edu