[Currentcse] Housing/ Roommates for 17-18 Year

Lenahan, Kelsey kl282709 at ohio.edu
Sat Dec 17 10:22:22 EST 2016

Hi CSER's

I'm looking for either two people to sign the lease at my current house and move in- it is $375 a month and you would get your own big bedroom upstairs, the house is very cute has a back porch, it is 25 Hanlin Ave. on the west side. The lease starts May 1st and other people have been looking at it.

I am also interested if somebody else has a place already and needs another roommate. Or just wants to look for a two bedroom house or another house.

I've lived with many different roommates for the past 7 years while at OU and enjoy most of the experiences. I am clean and independent person. I enjoy the company of others- especially CSE type people who are thoughtful of others- I've found this to be the best trait in a roommate.

I'd be willing to meet and talk with anyone interested, just reply to my email kl282709 at ohio.edu and we can communicate further.

-Kelsey Lenahan