[Currentcse] last call for books

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Mon Dec 5 14:17:22 EST 2016

Hi all... glad that some of you have come by and picked over my shelves.

There are still books -- you could come tomorrow between 1 and 5 pm, and Katie Dawes (my GA) might be here this afternoon for a bit. I'm here now but will leave at 3:30 pm. This afternoon and tomorrow afternoon are the last two days.

If you do plan to come by, even if you think you might, it helps to know so we can make arrangements. Beginning Wednesday faculty are "homeless" until the new semester begins.

The Ribbon Cutting ceremony for the opening of McCracken is scheduled for January 27th from 11 am to 1 pm, so put that celebration on your calendars!

Thanks.  --Theo

Email: hutchint at ohio.edu