[Currentcse] Fw: Graduate Student/Adjunct Pedagogy conference

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Fri Dec 2 16:48:14 EST 2016

Hi folks,

Below please find a pic I took of an announcement on a bulletin board announcing a call for papers regarding pedagogy...some of you all may be experts! This is for adjuncts as well, I think, and we have some good ones... so please feel free to send in a proposal.

Let's get some critical pedagogy and/or Freirean Culture Circles going!

Email: hutchint at ohio.edu