[Currentcse] Fw: Information OHIO Graduate students: Please distribute

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 22 13:23:03 EDT 2016

Hello! Welcome to Fall Semester 2016! Hope you'll find this week encouraging and not too overwhelming. Remember...one bite of the elephant at a time!

I am forwarding this description and flyer about the ELIP courses offered this Fall semester. Again, as we've stressed, any student can take advantage of these academic courses. They do not count as electives, but they often make writing papers, giving presentations, reading for quality comprehension, much easier.

The expectations rise for each step further into higher education--and we all continue to hone our academic skills. I did so through all of my dissertation work and post-graduation as well. Graduate students are fortunate to have such an active ELIP support program here. I know a couple of the instructors and they have said please feel free to register for the classes and come to them individually in office hours for assistance in writing, reading, etc.

See you all this week!   --Prof. Hutchinson

Email: hutchint at ohio.edu