[Currentcse] New CSE Students: PCOE Graduate Student Orientation

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 16 20:49:02 EDT 2016

For our new incoming class of Critical Studies in Education master's students, please see the attached agenda for the Patton College of Education (PCOE) Graduate Student Orientation.

(Continuing CSE students are also welcome to attend if the information on the agenda sounds of interest to you.)

Hope to see you all there!

Email: hutchint at ohio.edu