[Currentcse] Opening Social--Save the Date!

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 16 16:24:04 EDT 2016

SAVE THE DATE! [😊]

Critical Studies in Education

OPENING FALL SEMESTER SOCIAL

Friday, September 9th, 6:30 pm

Home of Dr. Mike Hess

Please put this date on your calendar so we can have a great social opening up the new school year, meeting old friends and making new ones!

Building community is what it's all about, right?

So we need YOU to be part of that community!

Partners are welcome to attend as well. We encourage folks to bring

a potluck dish, and we'll provide a main vegetarian dish.

More info to come! Mark it down!

And we'd love to see our recent alumni as well [😉]  Yep, that means you!

Email: hutchint at ohio.edu