[Currentcse] End-of-Year

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 11 12:59:26 EDT 2016

Hi All!  Hope everyone has our end-of-year CSE social on their calendars for Sunday, April 24th at my house.

We are also putting together an end-of-year CSE Newsletter that will have updates on our graduates, noting who is leaving, and other good CSE stuff.

What I'd request of all of you is if you did something that you'd like to highlight this year (a project, a volunteer work, research, conference presentation, accomplishment, etc.) please send that information to myself and our CSE/DSC grad assistant, Katie Dawes (kd353210 at ohio.edu<mailto:kd353210 at ohio.edu>) so Katie can include it in our news letter.

It will be great fun for each of us to have an update on good things that have been happening, going on, and looking to the future!

Thanks much!   --Theo

Email: hutchint at ohio.edu