[Currentcse] CSE Social this Friday

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 28 10:18:42 EDT 2015

Hi folks!

This is a reminder that we are meeting this coming Friday, October 2nd, for our CSE Fall Social. It will be held at my home, 52 Woodward Avenue in Athens, beginning at 6:30 pm, for a potluck.

Some of you are out-of-town, but not too far away--so hopefully you will make a plan to come in and join us Friday. We'd love to see you!

I will be making the traditional CSE chili -- one with turkey and one that is vegetarian/vegan. Toppings will be on the side.

Please, if you are able, bring a side dish, salad, munchies, dessert.

Also, BYOB or to share. I will have one bottle of wine and a six pack of hard cider to share. Of course, coffee, tea, water, is provided.

Here are the folks who have RSVPd. If you don't see your name on the list, please let me know if you will be coming (again for food planning).

COMING:  Pittaya, Cathy, Erin, Diana, Leanne, Wai Ling, Megan, Bill B.

SO SAD, CAN'T COME:  Katie, Jonathan, Rob

Some of you may have told me verbally that you will come, but please refresh my memory!

See you Friday!   --Jaylynne

Email: hutchinj at ohio.edu