[Currentcse] Current 2015-16 CSE Students

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 15 16:05:28 EDT 2015

Hi folks,

I have attached a copy of our current CSE students. This includes second year students, many of whom are taking classes outside of CSE so first years may not see them often, as well as our new first year students. It also includes a few students who are out of Athens and have only their paper left to complete.

Please use the list to stay in touch and connect.

You're a good looking crowd!   Hope to see many of you on October 2nd -- that gives those of you out-of-town an opportunity to plan to come in for that weekend!

--Jalen

Email: hutchinj at ohio.edu