[Currentcse] Rescheduling CSE Get-Together

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 14 17:15:03 EDT 2015

Hello all!

Thank you to those who responded to my email and RSVP'd. That gave me just what I needed, i.e., the information on whether or not to hold the social this coming Friday. Not even half of our program folks are able to be there and the main purpose of the social is for folks to catch-up and also meet first year students, etc.

Because of this we will be rescheduling the social. I am suggesting Friday, October 2nd. How does that sound to folks? If you like it, please put it on your calendar to hold the date.

Remember, in the meantime, don't forget to simply connect with each other and say hey, "let's get coffee or a beer" and get to know folks that way, outside of the classroom.

Best, --Jaylynne

Email: hutchinj at ohio.edu