[Currentcse] CSE Social this Friday?

Lenahan, Kelsey kl282709 at ohio.edu
Sun Sep 13 18:59:35 EDT 2015

I'm in- I would also be open to a reschedule
KL

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 13, 2015, at 12:56 PM, "Hutchinson, Jaylynne" <hutchinj at ohio.edu<mailto:hutchinj at ohio.edu>> wrote:

Hi folks,

Please check in and RSVP whether or not you are able to come to this Friday's planned CSE social. It is important for those of us providing food and stuffs -- or whether or not this is a good day/time to hold it.

Apologies for "attendance outing" anyone--but so far these are the folks who have RSVP'd. There really aren't enough to hold the social this Friday (not that you two aren't important!) -- but if this day/time doesn't work for a good majority of folks, then we should reschedule. So, here you are:

YAYS:  Sarah J., Cathy P.

MAYBES:  Lara W., Megan V.

NAYS: Erin J.

Looking forward to hearing from the rest of the CSE crew!

--Jaylynne

Email: hutchinj at ohio.edu<mailto:hutchinj at ohio.edu>