[Currentcse] IT'S THAT TIME -- MEET UP!!!

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Sun Sep 6 14:00:26 EDT 2015

Hello all you CSE'rs!  It's finally here--the time we are all getting together to officially open the new academic year SOCIALLY!

Our opening CSE social of the year will be Friday, September 18th beginning at 6:00 p.m.

Your intrepid faculty will provide a main dish (both meat and vegetarian). Please bring a side dish to go along with. Usually we have side-dishes, appetizers, fruit and/or veggie salads, chips and salsa, desserts, etc. Also, BYOB -- I have a bottle of wine and a six pack, water, coffee & tea. If you'd like soda or more beer/wine, etc., please bring something to contribute.

The social is held at my house at 52 Woodward Avenue. It is in Athens, turning right at the top of North Congress St. (I can send detailed directions later if needed.)

Please RSVP -- partners welcome as always. Come to greet old faces, meet new faces, eat good food and catch-up after a busy summer here, there and everywhere!

'til then...  --Jaylynne

Email: hutchinj at ohio.edu