[Currentcse] Fw: Special topics course on Ella Baker and Malcolm X 4900/5900

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 2 20:36:28 EDT 2015

Hi folks,

This looks like an exciting course to take -- and they are offering it at the graduate level as well. Check out the attachments that describe it and give days/times.

If you don't plan to take this, please pass the word along to those who might be interested and/or looking for a class this semester.

Best,  --Jaylynne

Email: hutchinj at ohio.edu

From: Houston, Akil

Subject: Special topics course on Ella Baker and Malcolm X 4900/5900

Greetings all,

I hope your semesters are off to a positive and productive start. I'm looking to drum up interest in a special topics course on Ella J. Baker and Malcolm X. If you know of any students who may be interested please spread the word. I have attached a short overview and flyer

Many Thanks,

Akil

Akil Houston, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
The Department of African American Studies