[Currentcse] summer contact

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Thu May 21 21:16:54 EDT 2015

Hello CSE'rs...

Welcome to summer semester. Just a reminder for those of you who have forgotten or didn't know...the Patton College of Education has now moved out of McCracken Hall while it undergoes a two year renovation.

Our new offices are in Lindley Hall and only a very few folks are really re-settled in their offices; if you want to get in touch with any of us, please email directly to set up an appointment. My office is almost settled so I can meet folks there, but I don't think Katharine or Mike are moved in yet.

Our classes will be meeting in Tupper Hall in the Fall semester, which across from Ellis Hall.

Hope all is going well with you wherever you are finding yourself.   --Jaylynne

Email: hutchinj at ohio.edu