[Currentcse] Cool Fall classes

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Sun May 17 17:39:10 EDT 2015

Hey folks,

I was just told about two cool English grad classes for next Fall.  They are both Special Seminar Topics--and here is a tiny bit about them. If you are interested at all, look at the course offerings online and read what the professor wrote about them:

ENG 7800, Section 100, with Professor Gradin:  focuses on writing, pedagogy, healing and feeling.  (I want to take that one!)

ENG 7800, Section 101, with Professor Negash:  Reading fiction from global writers who are working with colonialism and its aftermatch.

Both sound fantastic. Check 'em out...  --jh

Email: hutchinj at ohio.edu