[Currentcse] Potential Students/GAs

Hutchinson, Jaylynne hutchinj at ohio.edu
Thu May 7 19:25:45 EDT 2015

Hi folks,

Do any of you know some friends who might be looking into graduate school but just aren't sure what direction to take and/or have the funding?  We have two partial GA-ships that basically cover tuition but only require 6 hours of work each week, and I was contacted today about a potential full GA-ship with via Student Affairs with the Multicultural Greek Fraternity and Sorority systems.

Folks--we have a great program and some financial aid support -- please send us your friends and colleagues who are looking for financial support to go to grad school!

Remember, we don't sign off on your graduation until you "replace" yourself! lol!

--Jaylynne

Email: hutchinj at ohio.edu